- "We", "Our", and "Us" shall mean and refer to Infifresh Foods Private Limited (operating under the business name and style as Captain Fresh).
- "You", "Your", "Yourself" and "User" shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who access or use or transact on the Website/App and avail Services for a commercial purpose.
- "Website", "App", "Website/App" shall mean and refer to www.captainfresh.in, app. Captain Fresh/CF and its mobile applications created by Captain Fresh for B2B business purposes.
- "Personal Data" shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2
- "Third Parties" refer to any Website, app, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website/App.
2. Collection of Your Information
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. When you use our Website/App, We may collect and store the following information which is provided by You from time to time:
- In general, You can browse our Website/App without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once You give us Your personal information, You are not anonymous to us. Where possible, We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service, product or feature on the Website/App.
- We may collect Your personal information such as, but not limited to, Email address, residential address, landline telephone number, mobile phone number, bank account number, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, social networking handles, referral information like friends email addresses and their phone numbers from You and your business information such as licenses, permissions, consent etc., when you set up an account or transact with us or participate in any event or contest. We may collect such information into a file specific to You and use Your contact information to send You offers based on Your previous orders and interests.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that You may avail using the Website/App, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Website/App.
- We may track Your Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device, Device ID, browsing patterns and user behavioral patterns that You choose to provide on our Website/App. We also gather statistical information about the Website/App and visitors to the Website/App including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information"). We use this information to do internal research on Our users&squot; demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- It is mandatory for Users of the Website/App to provide certain categories of Communication Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Communication Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with our products or services.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback on the Website/App or the social media handles maintained by us or if you use voice commands or virtual try and buy or similar feature to shop on the Website/App, we will collect that information You provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems or for internal research and analysis as permitted by law.
- When You share any Information with a third-party business partner, who collects Your personal information directly from You, You will be governed by their privacy policies. We shall not be responsible for the third-party business partner&squot;s privacy practices or the content of their privacy policies, and We request You to read their privacy policies prior to disclosing any information.
3. Our Use of Your Information
If You provide any Personal Data to Us, you are deemed to have authorized Us to collect, store, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of Your identity and provided registration services.
- Providing You with the product and services and responding to Your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- We use Your personal information to assist Our partners in handling and fulfilling orders; enhancing customer experience; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, Services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website/App, to improve Our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Subject to applicable law, We (including our affiliates and subsidiary companies and their designated Service Providers) may use Your name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to Your relating to products and services offered by Us or Our affiliate and subsidiary companies.
- if You voluntarily submit Your information or other information to the Website/App for publication on the Website/App through the publishing tools, then You are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Website/App.
- With your consent, we may have access to your Short Message text services (SMS), WhatsApp, instant messages, contacts in your directory, location, camera, photo gallery and device information. We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government issued ID cards or number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to: (a) check your eligibility for certain products and services including but not limited to credit and payment products; (a) issue Goods and Service Tax (GST) invoice for the products and services purchased for your business requirements; (c) enhance your experience on the Website/App and provide you access to the products and services being offered by us, sellers, affiliates or partners. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is not provided to us.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
- You further agree that We may disclose and transfer Your Personal Data to third party service providers that are providing services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Us and are only permitted to use Your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 3 herein above.
- You agree that We may disclose and transfer Your Personal Data to our affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers. We will occasionally ask You to participate in optional surveys conducted either by us or through a third-party agency. These surveys may ask You for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behaviour or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide. The surveys may involve collection of voice data or video recordings, the participation of which would purely be voluntary in nature.
- When necessary We may also disclose and transfer Your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
- Any Personal Data supplied by You will be retained by Us and will be accessible by Our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Us and third parties referred to in clause 4 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 3 herein above.
- We may share Your Account Information with certain Third Party Service Providers like: banks or vendors to enable Your transactions on the Website/App to be completed. In addition, We or Our affiliates or Service Provider may use Your Account Information to determine Your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies or financial services companies.
- Any information that You make publicly available on the Website/App may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that You consent to share such information with such parties.
5. Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
- Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your display name/ user name. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website/App and such change can also be facilitated by emailing us at email@example.com. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
- If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored &squot;back up&squot; systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ reasonable physical, electronic and procedural security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside Captain Fresh. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. Whereas, by using the Website/App, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Website/App. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
7. Cookies and unsubscribe/opt-out
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website/App to store specific information about You and track Your visits to the Website/App to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to Your browser and stored on Your device. If You do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time You use the same device to access the Website/App, Our services will be notified of Your visit to the Website/App and in turn We may have knowledge of Your visit and the pattern of Your usage. Cookies do not contain any of your personal information. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie". Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline/delete our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website/App and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information which:
- Access Your Registration Information or Account Information so You do not have to re-enter it
- Gather statistical information about Your usage
- is misleading in any way
- Research visiting patterns
- Track progress and participation on the Website/App
You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any claim, suit, action, loss, liability, cost, expense or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Data by You to Third Parties either through Our Website/App or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, and resources of Third Parties. We disclaim all kinds of warranties and liabilities for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Data, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
We retain your Personal Data in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable us to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes. We take every reasonable step to ensure that your personal information that we process is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and any of your personal information that we process that you inform us is inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are processed) is erased or rectified.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, for any grievances about the processing of your personal information, you may contact:
Name:Mr. Sadakath Usman
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM)
Captain Fresh Office address:
Address: Uday Mansion, 86, Industrial Layout, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560095
All email messages sent to and from the Company may be monitored with the objective of ensuring compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
12. Customer Support
You can reach our customer support team to address any of your queries or complaints related to product and services by clicking the link, selecting your order and choosing &squot;Need Help&squot; option on the Website/App.